A Retail Banking Executive with extensive experience in all phases of Consumer Banking. Special competencies in the following areas:
C Strategic Retail Business Plan Development
C Sales Strategy Development and MarketShare Growth
C Operations Management and Branch Development
C Customer Service Management
C Development of Retail Sales Culture
C Maximization of Banking Services Per Account
C Employee Incentive Plan Development
C Management of Employees to Achieve a High Level of Productivity
C Operations Quality Control
Bank, Town, State 1998 - 2000
Senior Vice President, Consumer Banking Division
Managed the overall sales, operations and service delivery performance and profitability of the eleven branch network for this $700 million bank. Initiated, developed and managed the implementation of divisional strategic plan.
• Established an aggressive and comprehensive sales/cross-sales/product referral program designed to strengthen and deepen customer relationships and improve contribution per customer.
• Total deposits increased 23%.
• Cross sales totaled 30,829 products, a 19.1% increase over prior year.
• 9.6% increase in debit card penetration.
• 540 mortgage and 1100 alternative investment referrals to product specialists.
• Customer service fee income increased 35%.
• Restructured the branch delivery system and introduced focused and incented disciplines to increase sales within the branch system.
• Established two de novo branches.
• Checking account portfolio grew 38%.
• Core deposit balances increased 34%.
• Insured proper disposition and customer servicing of approximately 60,000 calls per month through management of Customer Call Center. Measured branch service levels through structured "shopping program".
• Realized a 20% improvement in account retention.
• Management responsibility of the bank's Non-Deposit Investment Program utilizing the expertise of two investment executives in partnership with a third-party vendor.
• Sales increased from $1.8 million (6/99) to $14.1 million (6/00)
Bank, Town, State 1971 - 1996
Vice President, Private Banking Division 1990 - 1996
• Responsible for the sale of investment, credit and general banking needs to a portfolio of affluent/high balance clients and for the delivery of superior customer service.
• Cultivated and maintained a high net worth/corporate executive portfolio valued at approximately $20 million.
• Managed and motivated a team of professionals at satellite offices in Town, Town, and Town, State.
Bank Town, State
Senior Vice President, Community Banking Division 1985 - 1990
Senior banking officer in the local market with overall functional and income responsibility for 48 branch banks.
• Administered successfully the Sales, Customer Service and Operations Management of this banking network.
• Developed and directed strategic planning initiatives, operating budgets and unit sales goals
• Motivated a staff of approximately 500 banking professionals to excel in business development, cross-sales and the delivery of superior customer service.
• Improved overall profitability of system contribution margin through increased sales, appropriate staffing levels and optimum hours of operation.
Bank Town, State
Senior Vice President and Marketing Director 1982 - 1985
Managed the formulation, direction and implementation of a retail sales plan designed to support and enhance product sales and corporate image for a 90 branch bank system.
• Managed overall Marketing function including budget preparation and management, the
development of strategic marketing, advertising and public relations initiatives, the monitoring of sales activity and the reaction to market changes and influences.
• Introduced area market representatives to work directly with the line management to identify and to create specific and unique market sales initiatives.
• Established Public Relations, Research and Government Relations Departments to complement retail strategies.
• Co-chaired X-Press 24 Expansion Committee which developed strategy for the electronic distribution network.
Vice President, Marketing Division 1978 - 1982
Assistant Vice President, Marketing Division 1976 - 1978
Marketing Officer, 1975 - 1976
Marketing Coordinator, 1974 - 1975
Branch Sales and Customer Service 1971 - 1974
1976 School of Bank Marketing, University of State at City
1975 MBA, University, Town, State
1970 BSBA, Marketing, College, Town, State